· The PTO will meet on Monday, May 18 at 5:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria. All parents, teachers, and staff are encouraged to attend. Please submit any items for discussion at the meeting or any ideas for the betterment of our school to email@example.com.
· Graduation ceremony for VHS Class of 2015 will be Thursday, May 21, beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the stadium.
· Last day of school is Thursday, May 21.
· Volleyball tryouts will be held June 1 and June 2 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Bring proper clothing, knee pads, and shoes for tryouts. If you have any questions, please see Coach Scribner.
· Information for the APEX Summer School 2015 is as follows: There will be two sessions for Credit Recovery and one session of New Subjects for the APEX Summer School 2015. The 1st Credit Recovery session will be June 8 – Jun 19 in the VHS Library from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Orientation will be June 8. The 2nd Credit Recovery session will be June 22 – July 3 in the VHS Library from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Orientation will be June 22. The New Subjects session will be June 8 – July 3 in the VHS Library from 9:00 a.m. – 10 a.m. Orientation will be June 8. There are a total of 40 slots available for each of the Credit Recovery sessions and 20 slots available for the New Subjects session. Placement in the program is strictly based on first come/first served. Quizzes/Chapter tests are to be completed online, except for final exam. The final exam will be a traditional, pen and paper exam that will be given on the last day of each session. The courses offered: English I, Algebra I, Geography, Biology, French I/II, English II, Government, Geometry, World History, Physical Science, Spanish I/II, English III, U.S. History, and English IV. Students must meet enrollment qualifications for APEX. Students will have the opportunity to work on APEX in VHS Room 207, Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon. Registration fee for Credit Recovery is $100. Registration fee for New Subjects is $300.